The powder will help you keep your makeup long-lasting and durable. Moreover, it strengthens the skin’s protective layer from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays. Depending on your skin type, there will be suitable powders. And what is the best powder choice for your skin, please follow the content below.
What is powder coating? The powder is one of the cosmetics used for beauty. It is often used in the final stage to cover blemishes. It also keeps the makeup on the face longer. Depending on the manufacturer, the price, chalk will have different structures, designs, and colors.
Many holidays are coming up, buy your woman a set of powder as a meaningful gift. Remember to use discount codes, coupons to save costs when buying, because your partner also wants to sell and spend cheaply.
The effect of powder coating
Everyone knows that powder is used to make up and beautify us. But what the powder does, not everyone knows.
- Conceal imperfections on the face: Melasma, freckles, dark spots, scars … Powder will cover and partially cover these expressions. Thereby making the skin softer and more even.
- Sun protection: In the cream products, there are additional sunscreen ingredients with SPF from 10 to 30. There are even types up to SPF 50 PA+++ to increase the layer of better skin protection under all harmful rays of the sun. Sun.
- Make makeup last longer: Powder is often used as the last step when finishing makeup. The main purpose is to keep other layers of makeup on the face longer.
- Bring the most dryness and comfort when using makeup: This is clearly shown in women with oily skin. This skin type is very easy to stick to powder and also very quickly. At this time, the oil-control powder will work to control the amount of oil secreted. At the same time keep the makeup layer, creating more dryness.
- Provides moisture to the skin: Some powders have additional moisturizing ingredients to take care of those with dry skin. Thanks to this, the skin is always soft and smooth during makeup.
How many types of powders are there?
It’s really hard to roll out all kinds of powder on the market. We can only divide them into two basic groups:
- Powder divided by dosage form: Includes powder and compact form.
- Powder divided by use: This type is quite diverse, including oil-control powder, skin-lightening, water-resistant, concealer, moisturizing, and skin-toning.
Reasons to buy powder
Each person will have different beauty and makeup steps. From there, there will be a different way to use cosmetics and makeup. In addition to primer and foundation, the powder is an indispensable part for the following reasons.
- Powder helps us to hide the bad spots on the face. Thereby creating a smooth and even color on the face.
- Help keep skin rosy and smooth by retaining makeup. Because if you do not use powder, all layers of cosmetics on the face will be washed away after a few hours.
- Contributes to the protection of the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and dirt.
Advice on choosing the right type of powder
When choosing powder, we will often rely on our skin condition. Depending on oily, aging, dry, or combination skin, there will be the most suitable choice. Here are suggestions for you.
With oily skin
People with oily skin will always find their skin greasy, always shiny. And they are often very quick to wash away the makeup on the face. Therefore, choose a powder with good adhesion such as an oil-control powder to control the amount of sebum secreted.
With dry skin
In contrast to oily skin, dry skin always makes us feel tight and dry. Therefore, provide moisture for them with powders with moisturizing ingredients, preferably compressed powder products. This powder has good adhesion properties, enhances the smoothness of the skin.
With combination skin
The characteristic of combination skin is that the T-zone is oily, while the U-zone is often dry. This skin type is very difficult to care for as well as choose makeup. According to experts, combination skin should prioritize using powdered mineral powder to overcome the disadvantages of both.
With aging skin
Aging skin has lost its youthfulness, so it is very difficult to apply makeup fresh. In this case, we should use liquid powder to conceal imperfections and cream to replenish nutrients to make the skin more soft and smooth.
Top best powder coating products today
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact is a powder product with an oil-control feature from Korea. Innisfree is a famous Korean brand with natural ingredients and extremely affordable prices. Moreover, there are many discount programs, discount codes, and holiday coupons to help you save more money when shopping.
The powder has no color so it is suitable for all makeup styles. The effect of increasing adhesion, creating softness after makeup is highly appreciated by users.
Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder
For those with dry skin, try Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder. This is a very famous product from France. It is not only attracted by its luxurious design but also brings surprising efficiency. With only a thin layer of powder, your skin will be soft, bright white with a light and comfortable feeling.
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder
Maybelline is a brand from the US, very famous around the world. If you are looking for a powder that can conceal, tighten pores, then think of Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder Maybelline New York. In particular, this powder is also able to absorb water and oil effectively throughout the day.
Above is an article on how to choose the right powder for all skin types. The powder is an indispensable part of makeup steps if you want your face to always be in a state of white, pink, and smoothness. Hope this article will help you choose the right powder for you.